Wednesday, October 29, 2008

How to make Pick ups on a skirt, my Obsession with lil J's runway dress

So I was watching this show that I seriously should not be watching, but I'm sorry to say I love it and I love the fashion on that show. I saw this crazy outfit on one episode...
And wondered to myself... How the heck did they make that skirt?!?! and this was the beginning of my obsession. I don't know why but I have this problem with thinking that I can learn to do anything that I want, and even better, to do it for free (when I say this I mean, without buying a book etc.)

So after much research on the internet, and not finding a how-to, I put what information I had and figured it out! Well somewhat.... as close as this novice sewer will get to doing it




So here's how I did it!!

Pick up Skirt Technique how to which I posted on BurdaStyle.com

http://www.burdastyle.com/howtos/show/1475

No comments: